Sunday, July 27, 2014

Global Pro Systems: What To Expect

Have you ordered a package from Global Pro Systems and wondering what to expect? Or perhaps you are involved with Global Pro Systems and would like to find a way to build your Vemma business? Either way, I am going to share what to expect, and how to make your business work out.



If you have already became part of Global Pro Systems, and you now realize you can't afford the leads they recommend, then you are not alone. Global Pro Systems was my first encounter into network marketing and it wasn't until I discovered how to generate my own leads was I able to make profit using Global Pro Systems.
If you want to learn to generate your own leads, and actually make good profit, then I highly recommend you register for our mastermind weekly trainings. These trainings are taught by top earners of several companies, and they are free to attend. Get registered now to learn more on generating your own leads REGISTER HERE

                  DID YOU ORDER A PACKAGE FROM GLOBAL PRO SYSTEMS?

If this is the case, then here is how the process worked when I was a member. I left Global Pro Systems in June of 2013, and things may have changed in some ways since then.

1. You are booked a phone appointment with your mentor or sponsor
2. You are asked to join the company Vemma, at a buy in of $299. 
3. You are set up for a second phone appointment where you were asked to upgrade to the highest amount possible.
4. You are sent to Global Pro Systems training, where you are asked to purchase a merchant account, domain names, and leads.

Keep note that with Global Pro Systems, I never learned much about how to be successful in network marketing. It is more of a promotion to purchase leads, than learning how to be successful. With leads of $139.95 a piece, plus a $29.95 additional charge for the package to send the lead, I was unable to duplicate the system. If you are not willing to invest a large amount of money into the business, I would recommend to avoid using the Global Pro System.

There are a lot of charges and Global Pro Systems is a very costly program to use. It is not needed to have a Vemma business, so if you can't afford it, just go straight to Vemma.

If you believe Vemma is not the right business for you, then feel free to contact me for info on businesses that do not have monthly autoships to maintain a business. I also assure you I will not charge you to look at the business, like you just paid for. Email me for more info at jaye@jayecarden.com


 So either reason you are looking to learn more on Global Pro Systems, I hope this will help. If you are struggling in Vemma using Global Pro Systems, then register for free mastermind trainings, that will teach you everything to know about lead generation, for free REGISTER HERE

Or you can use MLSP, and for the same price as Global Pro Systems, get much more quality, value, and more experienced mentors. The MLSP system is designed to create successful leaders and will refund you if you are not 100% complete satisfied. REGISTER HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment