Monday, November 18, 2013

Daily Accountability

 What is Daily Accountability? Well, each day you tell yourself you will do better tomorrow right? Things you put off today you for sure will do tomorrow, right? But yet it never seems to get done the way you know it needs to be. That's why daily accountability is needed, and you have to be the boss of you. Daily accountability is where you hold yourself responsible to get the job done!
 I am beginning to do a series of videos starting tonight on my own daily accountability. I will use it as an example not only to those who depend on me as a leader, but to myself. I will make sure that each day I do more than the day before. I know eventually I will not be able to do more than the day before, but it is the fact of being determined, and having a daily accountability.
Click Here for more info on press release

I highly recommend that you consider doing your own daily accountability and record it. If you want to take it a step farther like I have, try posting it for public viewing. It's a great way to hold yourself to focus on doing as much as possible everyday. It is great for wanting to make the extra phone call, or write another article, or do whatever it is you do. If you operate a home business than at least keep a record of what you do each day so you can see if you are progressing or slacking. Daily accountability is very important if you have a hard time making yourself do the work. Working for yourself means no one around to tell you what to do, and a lot of people have a hard time because they need or think they need someone to tell them and make them do their work.
 So consider doing a daily accountability record, video, or blog. It really keeps you on your toes and gives you desire to do more each day. I have also wrote another piece of material on a press release from IBOtoolbox, which is a new program I have grown fond of. Read it here, and get yourself signed up in it. It is a free program and a great way to get free advertising, leads, and backlinks. Also a great networking site to meet other network marketers.
IBOToolBox

No comments:

Post a Comment