Monday, August 25, 2014

How To Get People To Join Your Network Marketing Business

 Are you having trouble with getting people to join your network marketing business? There could be reasons for people not joining you, and believe it or not, it is natural for even the most successful network marketers to face these same issues. So here is what you need to know on how to get people to join your network marketing business.


 Ask yourself a simple question, "Would you join yourself?" If the answer is no, then you need to work on your confidence first. People want to follow someone who is confident in what they are doing. They want someone who can show them the way to success.

 Having a plan in place when speaking with prospects has helped me a lot. I learned that by telling some of my prospects (those that needed to hear it) my plan of action, many wanted in on it. This was something I seen as important for how to get people to join my network marketing business.




 Also, by offering, or showing them that I was willing to work for them for their success was big on how to get people to join your network marketing business. People are in this for themselves, and they want what's in it for them. However, some aren't so confident they can do it at first, so I offered to make calls for them and help them recruit others into their network marketing business. This usually works very well.

 But what really helped me break the wall that so many network marketers face when building a business, was prospecting cold market instead of warm market. Cold market did not know my past, and they had no idea I had just began as an entrepreneur. Remember that confidence plays a large role, so be confident and prospect cold market. Once the cold market begins to build, the warm market is not far behind.

 If you got value from this post, please comment below, and +1 the post. Also don't forget to visit my official website JayeCarden.com and get your free gift "20 ways to find network marketing leads" and register for free weekly mastermind trainings. This will save you thousands of dollars in education for network marketing.

photo by adamr/courtesy of FreeDigitalPhotos.net

No comments:

Post a Comment