Monday, May 27, 2013

Memorial Day Marketing

 It's Memorial Day today on May 27th, 2013. I have decided to blog about some things that have been on my mind, but combine the two. Today we honor those who lost their life for our freedom, or served our country in battle, but yet have passed. I believe greatly in honoring those from the Revolutionary War to our present War on Terror.
 Of course marketing is always on my mind. So I think about how those people who died to keep us free. Just so we can all have an opportunity to join these marketing companies. Of course freedom means you can become anything you dream of, but in network marketing more people find success that would of never had a chance in anything else. So I see myself as thankful to those people who I do not know, for dying so I can have an opportunity such as this. It was their sacrifice that has me where I am today.
 I hope many others think about the fact that if these young men and women had not died we would not be able to have nice incomes, homes, and all the great rewards that network marketing has given to so many of us. I believe no matter how much more success I see I will never be as great of a hero as they are. So remember when you make it to the top of your company, that it was only because they were brave enough and willing to lay their lives down that we are able to live free and achieve all we can.
 I also would like to thank all those who have served in our military and are still alive. I appreciate and I am very grateful for the risks you haven taken and your service to keep America the great. If you came to this blog because you are in networking, I hope you too see that without their sacrifice we would not be able to do what we do.
 "Thank you" to all of you who have died for our country!!! You will not be forgotten!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment